Baby Bath and Room Thermometer
Baby Bath and Room Thermometer
634 in stock
634 in stock
- Peace Of Mind: Our Bath and Room Thermometer removes all guesswork providing accurate and Reliable water and air temperatures in seconds ensuring you are never in doubt that your bathtub or nursery is not too hot or cold. It’s red LED warning light flashes if the temperature is over 39’c and it also has messages on the display too for extra reassurance.
- Superior Quality: Made from single piece BPA free gentle silicone plastic with a built in sealed battery all thermometers are waterproof and temperature tested before they leave the factory. They are CE approved and meet all relevant EU safety standards making them suitable for use as both a bathtub thermometer and toy perfect even for newborn babies.
- Easy To Use: Simply tap and go! Within 1 second your thermometer quickly begins to monitor and provide you with stable and accurate measurements you can trust. It’s large and easy to read LCD display shows you the current temperature in Celcius and it’s auto-shut off saves battery life meaning no fuss.
- Multi-purpose: Your Aycorn thermometer can easily be used to measure the temperature of your child’s bathroom or bedroom. It’s stable design in the water means unlike some other designs it’s less likely to flip over and misread the temperature as it floats. It’s flat feet means it can be freestanding on a shelf or unit in the bedroom making the display easy to monitor.
- Delivery & Returns
Our multi-purpose bath and room thermometer provides fast and accurate temperature readings in seconds.
It features an easy to read display with a flashing warning alarm that provides you with peace of mind that your child’s bath time water or room is not too hot or cold.
Each and every Aycorn thermometer is rigorously tested before being packed to ensure the temperature is accurate and calibrated and the battery safety seal it is completely waterproof.
It’s cute playful crab design is fun for your little one and it’s ultra-safe design makes it safe to use as a bath or playtime toy.
- Product Size (LxWxH) (cm)
- 11.4 x 2.6 x 7.2
- Weight (kg)
- Battery Type
- CR2032 (included)
Free Next Day Delivery
Next Day Delivery is available if you order before 4:45 pm Monday to Thursday.
If you place your order after 4:45 pm on Thursday your item(s) will be delivered on Monday.
If you place your order after 4:45 pm on Friday your item(s) will be delivered on Tuesday.
Your order will be delivered via DPD. You will receive an SMS & Email highlighting your allocated 1 hour delivery slot.
Changed your mind?
We really hope you like your purchase from Aycorn however in the event you do wish to make a return, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for your peace of mind.
If we are unable to fix your issue for you, we will replace the product at no charge for either a brand new or refurbished unit of the same condition as per our 12-month manufacturer’s warranty.
Further information can be found on our Delivery, Returns & Refund Policy Page
Steps to Return Your Item
If you would like to arrange a return, please use the submission form on the Contact page and send us the details of your order.
Repackage your item, if you no longer have the packaging, please make sure that it is wrapped and packaged as securely as possible.
Clearly attach the below address to the parcel:
WWL Aycorn Returns
Unit 16 Thames Gateway Park
Use a courier of your choice to return your order to us; the best way to do this would be to visit Parcel2Go. Here you will find an assortment of couriers to use with varying price ranges, most of which are very reasonable
Please be sure to obtain a proof of postage once your item has been returned and if you could forward that onto us, we can then process your refund.
We kindly ask that you return your item to us in good condition with no signs of visible damage. Please be aware, we do not cover the cost of the returns.
In order for a return to be eligible for a refund please ensure you provide proof of shipping for your return within 30 days of the original purchase of your item.
We kindly ask that you return your item to us in good condition with no signs of visible damage.
Please be aware, we do not cover the cost of the returns.
Returns must be sent to us in an unopened and unused condition. We reserve the right to refuse any return if there are any signs of wear or if parts are missing.
When will I receive my Refund?
Following a successful inspection of your return we will process a refund to the credit / debit card or PayPal account which was used to place the original order.
Please allow 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
For further information please visit our Billing Terms & Conditions Page
I haven’t received my refund
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please check your statement again, these incoming payments can be overlooked.
If you cannot see the transaction, please contact your card issuer company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
What’s does the warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period is 12 months (365 days) from the date of purchase.
During the Warranty Period, Aycorn will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that prove to be defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Aycorn will either repair the product at no charge or replace the item with a new unit or refurbished unit of the same condition. Aycorn will also cover the cost of any necessary postage.
A replacement product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or 90 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does the warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by general wear-and-tear, improper use of the product, or malfunctions and damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
How to make a claim
If your product is faulty and you would like to make a Warranty claim, please contact our team using the submission form on our Contact page.